- Updated “My Events” Checkbox behavior to make more sense in user workflow. It now starts unchecked and has to be selected
- Inventory – On-Hand column tooltip has been updated to be more expressive. It will now show the number of days until the ticket group is on-hand, as well as the number of days before the event the date corresponds to.
- Added an inventory filter to allow brokers to filter by Split Rule
- Added ability to clone ticket groups to any other event or combination of events.
- Added alternate layout for Maps View where Map is on the side and columns are limited, available from View Options
TN Link / Uploaders
- To improve mapping and transparency of accept note types, uploaders are now able to log in an access a searchable repository of valid Notes.
- Added visible element for vacation mode that is visible on all screens
- It is now possible for brokers to enter their own TickPick credentials
- Updated inaccuracies in hovertext for cart adding
- Fixed incorrect message when failing to change ticket group from one event to another
- Fixed issue with not all tickets being added from Bulk Add Tickets screen
- Removed some code that had the potential of slowing down performance